Fire Hookah Lounge



Project Type

New Business Start-up


What we’ve learned!

FireHouse Hookah Lounge is the latest modernized hookah lounge in San Diego, California. Located in the heart of Rancho San Diego, FireHouse conveys a trendy, upscale approach to achieve a remarkably luxurious environment. The 3,200 square foot brick and mortar had an initial investment of $782k, making it one of the most expensive lounges in East County San Diego. FireHouse’s key demographic is tailored to service professional men and woman between the ages of 24-50, who seek an alternative upscale environment for business or leisure. Being a brand new business, FireHouse’s 14 month goal was to attract 16% of the local market with a hybrid combination of traditional and digital marketing.

Creative Strategies

Solutions we’ve incorporated


The naming process for this client was inspired by the elements that construct the main product: hookah, or “nalgeela” (the Arabic terminology). With fire being its primary source of use, the name “FireHouse” was inspired as the source of starting the charcoal, and “house” to mimic the comfortability of hanging out in your own home. FireHouse opted for red and black as their primary colors to symbolize a prominent darker vibe and reference the flame contrast. The Sarif font Bienvenue + Poor Richard were incorporated to simulate the flow and geometric balance of fire.

Print Media Attributes

Business Cards

Silk lamination with red foil stamp

Backlit Menu

8.5″ x 11″ with helio white backlit

Flyers + Postcards

Satin matte finishes on 100lb book

Web Design

ParkWest Solutions developed the client’s site on WordPress and used the Bridge theme for the general approach. We chose the Bridge theme due to its complexity of design, layout, function, and responsiveness to both mobile devices and tablets. With one demo theme in mind, it was a perfect layout to custom design the FireHouse Hookah Lounge website without spending too much time and effort on a custom-build approach. A good theme alleviates the significantly extra time needed for development, launch, and cost that would accompany a custom build-out. FireHouse’s site was configured to house several automations for lead generations and user functionality towards event bookings and reservations. The site currently houses 14 primary pages with three funnel pages for marketing initiatives and actions.

Social Media Paid Ads

With a monthly budget of $6.5k towards social media ads, we leveraged Meta Suite to target a specific audience of men between the ages of 21-55, as well as women between the ages of 24-38 within a 15 mile surrounding area. Our target audience also catered to a specific yearly revenue earning. 72% of the ad creatives were designed specifically through a lens to showcase the business, the environment, set of products, and information content. The other 28% was developed through video content to primarily advertise pieces to incentivize customers and promote their experience at Firehouse Hookah Lounge.



Page Reach


New Likes-Followers


More Solutions!

Additional services we’ve incorporated

Contact Us

I agree that ParkWest Solutions may contact me via email, telephone, or text message at the email address and phone numbers provided. I understand that this consent is not required to make a purchase. You may reply with STOP to opt-out at any time

Our Three Core Values


Creativity is a key element of change, growth and adaptability.  By shedding new ideas through imagination, our team members are able to reach for the stars and think outside the box, allowing the creative process for ideas to run wild.


Our morals and principals are founded under commitment to excellence. Staying focus and determined to achieve great heights while maintaining our promises through relationship, team members and our community.


We’re old school. Providing traditional values and principals to our relationships and projects. We believe that by doing traditional business, relationships go much farther and sustain efficiency while keeping up with the time.